Quality Control, Formulation and Recipe Correction software
Color iMatch software works on Windows® 8/10 (32bit και 64bit). The software is very user friendly and includes all the latest options, some of them are:
- Quality control of color shades, through calculation of the tristimulus values (X,Y,Z) and the values of the parameters (L*,a*,b*), (L,C,H) and dE, using various alternative mathematical equations and various light sources and illuminants (D65, TL84, TL83, A, CWF, F11, F2, κ.α.)
- Simple Quality Control Standard-Trial.
- Whiteness, Metamerism, Strength, Fastness & Staining indices.
- Simulation of the color shade (Color on Screen) with ICC Profiling.
- Simulation of the Texture in combination with Color shade (only in Professional version)
- Shade search.
- Interactive Plots & Graphs
- 555 shade sorting block system.
- Data import from QTX, EXP, XML and other various competitive file formats.
- NetProfiler ready.
- Connection of various companies spectrophotometers.
- Language interchange (English, German, French, Simple and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean…)
- Data send through e-mail & fax in Simple and e-Submit form.
- Formulation of several targets in one job.
- Formulation on any opacity percentage.
- Jobs creation with customized views, according to the specifications of every customer and stored them as templates.
- Laboratory and Production Dispensers connection.
- Remote output file export setup.
- Recipe search & correction.
- Networkable Database.
- Multiple Formulation models: Multi-Flux, Single Constant, Double Constant.
- Manual formulation and correction.
- Recipe formulation on various DL, Da, Db adjucent targets.
- In Coatings, Plastics and Cosmetics: Formulation on Target opacity or in any user defined opacity.
- Configurable Recipe scoring by selecting three critical parameters with specific weight each (e.g.: Spectral Deviation x 1.2, DEcmc x 0.9, Metamerism x 1.5).
- Free software updates within the same version.